Friday 30 December 2011

♥ Last day of 2011


It's finally 31 dec 2011
Tomorrow start I will be a brand new me =]
2011 is an unforgetable year
Lots of things happen
But after today I will let it go of my past
No more old me
I will start a new life,new attitude,new friends,new style  ♥







An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.






There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day, she kept it , find it, but seen nothing until she get married. His husband asked her who is the little boy in her wallet. The girl answered : ‘MY FIRST LOVE.’ Then the boy smiled and said, ‘I LOST THIS PICTURE WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD.’ aww!
 
 
 
Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but yow much love you build till the end and you know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not the reason behind that happiness :|
 
 
 
When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly
 
 
 
 

You know you truly love somebody when they hurt you so badly, but all you can think about it is the times when they made you smile.
 
 
 
有些事,趁还没说出口之前也许还可以挽留
但说出口之后,可能连朋友都做不到了
 
 
 
TheGirl--Chocolatemin♥
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment